Working at Height
£20.00 + VAT
This course explores the risks involved when working at height. It provides information on how to use equipment appropriately such as ladders. The course looks at how to perform a risk assessment before completing a task from height and is suitable for all team members, at all levels.
The aim of the course is to give every learner a solid working knowledge of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and any other relevant legislation and to raise awareness of the potential risks.
You will be able to...
- Have a working knowledge of the Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Compile a risk assessment before performing a task from height therefore reducing the risk of a fall and injury
- Reduce the amount of sickness leave at a business due to injury from working at height
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents and business fines due to negligence
- Have a knowledgeable workforce, maintaining the reputation of the business
Duration: 20 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate. There are also quiz style sections throughout the course.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality.