Protection of Adults and Safeguarding from Abuse
£20.00 + VAT
Keeping adults safe from abuse is called safeguarding and is an essential part of working with vulnerable adults and in other health and social care roles. This course will help learners to understand the different types of abuse, the signs, and what they can do to help bring awareness of abuse to the attention of others.
You will be able to...
- Explain the principles of safeguarding adults
- State procedures for reducing the likelihood of abuse
- Respond to suspected or disclosed abuse
- Summarise legislation protecting people from harm and abuse – locally and nationally
- Outline your role in relation to safeguarding adults
Duration: 40 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 15 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality