£20.00 + VAT
Interview Skills is aimed at those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people, providing users with knowledge of the interpersonal and communication skills useful in an interview situation. The course also covers preparation before interviewing candidates, the legal issues surrounding interviews and how to decide on the right candidate for the job.
You will be able to...
- Effectively plan for interviews, including preparing job specifications and choosing a selection method
- Explain the two main purposes of interviews
- List the ten types of interview and what each involves
- Outline the legal issues surrounding the interview process
- Use different types of questioning during an interview
- Avoid destructive interviewing techniques
- Use a scoring system to fairly assess each candidate and make a decision
Duration: 60 minutes
Accreditation: This course is BIIAB endorsed.