£20.00 + VAT
This Coffee Skills course will give you the necessary skills to prepare and serve a variety of drinks such as; espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte, mocha and hot chocolate. It provides information relating to using commercial espresso machines in restaurants, bars and cafés and is suitable for any team member at all levels, particularly those who are preparing and serving espresso-based drinks.
You will be able to...
- Explain a brief history of coffee
- Be aware of the origins of the coffee bean and its processing
- Understand the equipment and cleaning procedures required during drink preparation
- Prepare hot drinks safely, reducing the risk of burns and cross-contamination by viewing the step-by-step video guides within the course
- Demonstrate coffee skills including preparing espresso-based drinks
- Use coffee skills and knowledge to prepare quality drinks, increasing customer satisfaction
Duration: 30 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: There is no formal end assessment for this course. There are quiz style pages throughout.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality