Cask Marque Bar Excellence
£20.00 + VAT
Inducting and training new bar staff can be time consuming and costly. This is why the Bar Excellence Award has been developed.
Made in association with Cask Marque, this course is an online induction programme designed for both new and existing bar staff. It delivers a consistent and clear training programme including all the topics employees need to know about before stepping behind the bar.
For further information on this course, go to: www.cask-marque.co.uk
You will be able to...
- Identify situations which could constitute an offence under the Licensing Act 2003, such as serving somebody who is underage or somebody who is drunk
- Deliver excellent customer service, from preparing the bar for service to handling complaints effectively
- Properly serve a range of drinks, from craft beer to Coca Cola, using the correct glassware and serving techniques
- Adhere to strict staff hygiene requirements, ensuring high standards of personal grooming
- Outline procedures for cleaning and operating ice making machines and glass wash machines
Duration: 60 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Learners will be assessed throughout the course, with a total of 40 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.