Award in Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP)
£20.00 + VAT
The Award for Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP) course focuses on the prevention of unlawful sales in age-restricted products. The course covers a series of important topics such as what age-restricted products are, refusing service to those underage and the penalties that can be incurred if sales staff are guilty of unlawful supply.
You will be able to...
- State categories of age restrictions and categories of harm in relation to age restricted products
- Outline the law regarding the sale of alcohol, including the penalties for selling alcohol to children
- Recognise other age restricted products, the restrictions placed on them and the penalties for failing to follow the law
- Use effective communication to ask for proof of age and refuse service when necessary
- Recognise acceptable proof of age
- Deal appropriately with threatening or abusive behaviour, including seeking support from colleagues or the police if necessary
Duration: 30 minutes.
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.