£20.00 + VAT
It is a condition of the Licensing Act 2003 that all licensed premises have an Age Verification policy in relation to the sale and supply of alcohol. The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of issues surrounding age verification to allow them to comply with the law. This course relates to all sectors of the licensing industry and is suitable for learners in Scotland, England and Wales.
You will be able to...
- Outline what an Age Verification Policy should include
- State the consequences of failing to implement an Age Verification Policy
- Identify who should be asked for proof of age
- Recognise acceptable forms of ID
- Use effective communication to request proof of age
- Deal appropriately with potential conflict situations when refusing a sale
Duration: 30 minutes
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Accreditation: This course is endorsed by BIIAB and accredited by the CPD awarding body.